✅ 3 Sizes available:
1) 25 cm Round Skillet:
Dimension: D 25 cm (D) x 5 cm (H)
Total Length: 40 cm
Weight 2.1 kg
2) 20cm Round Skillet:
Dimension: D 20 cm (D) x 4.5 cm (H)
Total Length: 31.2 cm
Weight 1.24 kg
3) 16 cm Round Skillet
Dimension: D 16 cm (D) x 4.0 cm (H)
Total Length: 24.3 cm
Weight 0.8 kg
✅ Product details:
Heavyweight cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
Natural Non-Stick performance
Suitable for all stovetops and induction stoves
Can be used in ovens
With two sided pouring spout
Helper Handle for 25 cm Round skillet for easy handling
Fast Delivery (Ship Out Within 1-2 Days)
✅ How to Season Cast Iron Cookware
1. Wash with warm water (use mild detergent for the first time).
2. Dry thoroughly by heating it on stovetop.
3. Apply thin layer of vegetable oil all over the pan with paper towel, including outside and handle.
4. Put it upside down in an oven and heat at 250°C for 60 mins or till it smokes, put foil paper underneath it to prevent dripping oil.
5. Store it in a dry place and do NOT put it under the sink.
6. Season the cookware once in a while to maintain the black shiny, non-stick surface.
✅ How to Clean Cast Iron Cookware
Tips: Do not use detergent unless you season the cookware every after used.
1. Add some water and bring it to boil on stovetop for few minutes.
2. Put it in the sink and brush off the food particles with a soft bristle brush.
3. Dry it thoroughly on stovetop.
4. Apply a thin layer of vegetable oil using paper towel while the pan still warm.
✅ Care & Use:
Wash with warm soapy water, dry thoroughly by heating it on the stove and season this product before using it for the first time. After used, hand-wash then heat on stove or oven to dry immediately. Apply a thin layer of vegetable oil while the cookware still warm, and store in a dry place. It is important to season the cookware from time to time to maintain the non-stick layer and prevent it from rust.
Do NOT soak in water, Do NOT put in dishwasher and Do NOT use in microwave.
1) Why are cast iron pans' surface not smooth?
Cast iron pan is a natural element and due to the process of making cast iron, it has a bumpy rough surface. However, this rough surface will be smoothened by regular use and seasoning.
2) What should I do if it rusts?
Cast iron pan can be restored easily. Just have to wash off the rusts with hot water, mix with some white vinegar, then gently scrub off. After that, season the pan as above.
Use caution when this product is in hot condition to prevent burns and other injuries. Use heavy duty oven gloves when transferring this product on and off the stovetop. Keep out of reach of children.
⚠️ Please note:
Due to shipping limitation, maximum number per order is 6 units. Kindly separate your order into 2 or more if you would like to order more than 6 units.
I always get my orders fast and very well packed. I love to order from this store.
I trully feel like a professional home chef, cooking with these beautiful stainless steel kitchenware.
It is so surprising that these professional cookware can be priced so low to fit all budget group.