Can be used on the most delicate cooking surfaces (non-stick, glass, porcelain and enamel cookware)
Ergonomic Handle is gently rounded and comfortable to use
This wooden utensil is made of well known, wood, Wenge wood. It is a natural wood which has excellent strength, hardness properties, resistant to wear and tear.
The soft and gentle material which can be used with the most delicate cooking surfaces such as non-stick, glass, porcelain and enamel cookware. In additionally, the ergonomic handle design is gently rounded and comfortable while in use.
Care and Use:
• Apply cooking oil on the product before use; The purpose of applying cooking oil is to reduce moisture being absorbed into the product and enable to enhance its appearance and life span.
• Do not place this product in the oven or microwave.
• Do not soak in the water for long period of time.
• Do not expose this product to sunlight directly after washed.
• Hand wash with mild soap after use and wipe with a dry cloth.
I always get my orders fast and very well packed. I love to order from this store.
I trully feel like a professional home chef, cooking with these beautiful stainless steel kitchenware.
It is so surprising that these professional cookware can be priced so low to fit all budget group.